Saturday, August 6, 2016

Welcome Baby Josie | Helena Newborn Photographer


I never get tired of newborn shoots. They always make for some of my most favorite images. The love and pride new parents feel is just sitting there waiting to be captured and I love doing it.

Sweet baby Josie was a perfect little angel for our shoot - never once crying but wide awake and so alert the entire time. I particularly enjoyed photographing her because she reminded me SO much of my daughter, Mara, as a newborn! The resemblance is amazing and all that beautiful dark hair was particularly nostalgic for me.

I am so happy I was able to fit this shoot in while we were in Montana on vacation last month - so wonderful seeing Ann and Brandon and just a pleasure to document these images that will only become more meaningful as time goes on!



No comments:

Post a Comment