Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pietromonaco Family / Bellevue Family Photographer

I was thrilled to photograph this lovely family!
The Pietromonaco's are dear family friends of my husband Sean's side of the family.
They go wayyyy back with the McKenna's.
They are a really wonderful, genuine family and I always really enjoy seeing them!

John and Lilli have four beautiful daughters and now, three beautiful grandSONS.
So funny that they are now surrounded by these little boys after having so many girls :)

They asked me to do these photos because all three of their grandsons were visiting and they wanted some photos of themselves with their grandsons. I was also able to photograph two of their daughters, Brianne and Nicole, as well!

Such a fun afternoon - thanks so much, John and Lilli, for asking me to do these!





No comments:

Post a Comment