Thursday, May 30, 2013

Simons Family / Bellevue Family Photographer

One of my favorite things about my photography business is that I get to photograph so many of my own family members! It is so fun to capture special moments for those who are so special to you. 

I was super excited to photograph one of my favorite cousins, Patrick, and his beautiful family! I love his wife, Shelley, and their three daughters are the sweetest, cutest girls. 

I tried to only share a handful of photos but that didn't work out well so enjoy this large peek into their session! :)































2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Beautiful pictures Prita, you really captured the moments. I'm in tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mar!! :) We had a lot of fun! Hoping I get to see you this week at the wedding. x0x0

    ReplyDelete