Friday, July 27, 2012

Alexa - Senior Portrait Session

In high school, I worked at a daycare every afternoon for a few hours.
Since I was planning to become a teacher, it was a great job for me and I loved working there!
The owner of the daycare was Lisa and she was so much fun to work for.
So when she asked if I would do senior photos of her daughter, Alexa, I was thrilled!

It had been about ten years since I had seen either of them so it was fun to see Alexa all grown up.
She is not only beautiful but a sweetheart as well!
This is something I am really loving about this new job of mine... I have reconnected with people I haven't seen in a long time. It is so fun!

This is a very large peek into Alexa's senior session but I just couldn't pick. She is so photogenic!
Believe it or not, this isn't even half of her photos! :)

Thanks for being such a great model, Alexa! These were a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment